Move In / Move Out Cleaning in Plano, TX
Moving isn’t easy, the last thing you need to worry about is getting the old/new home cleaned. Leave it to the professionals, let the experts at Best In Class Maids take care of the move-in / move-out cleaning for you.
Whether you’re a renter moving out or a landlord with a new tenant on the way. The move in/out cleaning is important.
When a place gets rented it’s crucial that the new resident moves into a clean space. As a renter, it’s important to clean on the way out to get the deposit back.
Either way, the moving cleaning is crucial.
What’s the difference between a move-in / move-out and a regular cleaning?
The standard cleaning is for general upkeep. This would include washing countertops, floors, dusting blinds, cleaning bathrooms and kitchens.
When doing a move in / move out cleaning there are some extra considerations taken to make sure the residence is ready for the next family.
Move In/Move Out Cleaning Checklist – What You Get!
- Hand Wash Baseboards & Doors
- Clean Closet Shelves & Drawers
- Clean Inside Cabinets & Drawers
- Clean Inside Refrigerator
- Clean Inside Oven
- Vacuuming & basic stain removal. For serious stains please, contact a professional carpet cleaner. We don’t steam clean at this time.
Frequently Asked Questions about Move In/Move Out Cleanings
- Q: Am I required to be home for the cleaning?
- A: No, it’s perfectly acceptable to give the cleaning team access without you being present. We’ll even lock up for you when we’re done.
- Q: How long will the cleaning take?
- A: Move-in/ move-outs require more detail work than a typical cleaning. Because of this, we always assume a move-in/move-out will add an hour or two to the time of a standard cleaning. A 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom would take around 2.5-3 hours where a 4 bedroom could take 6-7 hours.
- Q: How much does the move-in / move-out cleaning cost?
- A: The Move-in / Move-out cleaning costs an additional $100 on top of our standard flat rate pricing.
Note: All cleaning jobs are custom and subject to the cleaning teams better judgment. More or less service may be provided on a case by case basis.